June Healey magazines

To: Austin Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: June Healey magazines
From: "E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:16:09 -0600
Greetings Lads

Well both the "Magazine" and Resource Book; and the "Marque" and
Members directory  arrived today! For the "Marque" it took 11 days
from the Ontario mailing site plus the time from the USA locale from
which they are shipped to Ontario - my guess 14 days total.

The "Magazine"  the batch I receive as Historian of the AHCUSA are
shipped directly from the printer to me they arrived  a week ago (3 days
in transit).  My subscription is shipped via the Club, it took less than 7 days.

Sometimes the postal services work other times they are plain
slow.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon