Re: Insulation

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insulation
From: "Ed Townley" <healeymonster@fastwave.biz>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:49:01 -0600
Len-might also check out some stuff called LizardSkin.  It is a water-based
ceramic coating that sprays on like truck-bed liners.  I got a gallon from
the local hot-rod shop to coat the cockpit and under the bonnet of the RHD
project bugeye I am working on-is purported to better and easier to apply
than mat-type insulation-no personal experience yet, as I haven't driven the
project car (still wiring)but the testimonial at
http://www.lizardskin.com/pages/testimonials4.php sold me.  Was easy to
apply on the bare tub of my car-would require careful masking on a finished
car.

Just more food for thought

Cheers

Ed Townley