For Jim Sailer

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Jim Sailer
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 06:55:28 -0700
STBTL

Hi, Jim -
None of my attempts to send you e-mail have been successful.  I get back a
non-delivery message with the information that: "Your message was not
delivered because the return address was refused.  The return address was
sbyers@ec.rr.com."   It isn't stated exactly who or what is rejecting my
return address, nor why my return address is not acceptable.  I also got the
direction to "Please reply to <Postmaster@mail.rr.com>
if you feel this message to be in error."

When I did that, I got a reply that my inquiry was rejected because "the
postmaster@mail.rr.com mailbox is full".  Sorta makes you want to "go 'net"
and shoot someone if you could find out who to shoot, doesn't it?

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA