Conclave-Rt 91 Hartford

To: list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Conclave-Rt 91 Hartford
From: Bill <wjpollock@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:24:43 -0400
For anyone on this list who is planning on going to Conclave in VT and
going  north on 91 though Hartford.  Beware that starting just about
downtown in Hartford and for about 5 miles north of downtown the State
DOT is milling 91 in sections.   The sections are maybe 20-30 yds wide
and occur about every couple hundred yards.   Some of the drop offs are
fairly big considering  our low exhaust systems so  be careful if you go
though this area.  I went though the area about 2 weeks ago  and  found
that the right hand lane might be the better one for us.

Bill Pollock