need help

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: need help
From: john mann <jemann58@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:41:56 -0700 (PDT)
Dear list

I have rebuilt all the brakes on my Car BN4 Longbridge I have ajusted the shoes
and bled the brakes 4 time and have no air in lines. When you finish bleeding
you get a half way good peddle but when you drive the car 20 feet or so the
peddle goes to the floor. No wheel cylinders are leaking I find no leaks in the
system. Does anybody have a ideal of what maybe going on with the brakes.
Thanks for your help and have a nice day.

John Mann  BN4

 in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.