Heritage Ad

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heritage Ad
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 16:25:38 -0700
I picked up the July '07 issue of Motor Trend magazine in a waiting room the
other day and as I thumbed through it I caught a glimps of a late model, blue
over white, Austin Healey.  The next thing that got my attention in the ad was
the word "Heritage".  I thought I had found an ad for Heritage Upholstery.
Wrong.  It was a half page ad for Heritage Building Systems - metal storage
buildings, metal homes and offices, etc.  If they build quality garages, they
at least know a quality vehicle to store in them.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031