Re: Hand Controls

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hand Controls
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:47:42 -0700
Carlos:  I know this is a little old but the July '07 issue of Motor Trend
magazine had a section on 'promoting mobility'.  Some companies were
highlighted that provide hand controls for vehicles -
www.vantagemobility.com  (mostly conversion vans, I think), and
www.RediAutoSport.com (hand controls for manual transmission vehicles
including clutch control, accelerator, and brake lever) were a couple.

If you haven't found a solution yet, I suggest you check out RediAutoSport's
web site.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031