Sold Healey

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sold Healey
From: Bill Gildea <bill@execrecruiter.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:09:02 -0400
At the West Palm Beach Barrett-Jackson Auction, I met Kurt Tanner, the man
who has sold several Gold Metallic BJ8's for 6 figures, including his record
$130K+ sale. We chatted and I had told him that I had a '67 BRG Healey.
Well, he subsequently called me and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I
was torn over all the investment I would have had to make to bring the car
back to top quality (Engine rebuild, Brake booster, Seating, Wheels and
Tires), vs. selling it.  Since I am retired now, it was just too much time,
money and storage expense ($150/mo.), so I had to bite the bullet and part
with my beloved Healey, owned since '82.

I want to thank all the Healey Owners Listers who have been so helpful and
willing to share their vast knowledge over the years.  I couldn't have kept
the beast running without your assistance and expertise!

Look for my baby in a future BJ auction 3227BJ8 83034.
Bill Gildea,  67 BJ8

bill@execrecruiter.com