Re: Sold Healey

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sold Healey
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:49:40 -0400
Gees if we're such a great bunch of guys maybe you should have mentioned the
sale on the list previous to Tanner.  Or maybe I missed that one.   But your
name doesn't come up from my email archives all the way back to 2004.

Oh well, bravo for Mr. Tanner he gets to make more big bucks selling a high
priced Healey to some one that will either Trailer Queen it or just take it
to the next big auction to sell so we won't see it on the road again, just
at the big shows.  But at least it will be in good hands?????But will it
really.

I wonder,  do these high price Healeys actually get driven anymore or are
they just to look at by that stage.
Wonder if Hagerty would even come close to covering those at 100,000 plus.

Mark