FW: Ignition timing - another question or two

To: "Healey List Emails" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Ignition timing - another question or two
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:27:35 -0500
Jack:
I highly recommend ADVANCED DISTRBUTORS (612-804-5543)for your recurving.
The vacuum advance springs are no longer available and Jeff can supply the
correct ones he has made up to recurve that any way you want it.  He
specializes in Lucas distributors and is very reasonable as well as
knowlegable about originality.  I have been to his shop and had my BJ8
distributor rebuilt.  Not financial interest on my part just a happy
customer.
Regards,

Dan Stromquist

Jack,

Perhaps you could get your distributor recurved.  Before that make sure your
springs and weights are all in there and attached and that the vacume
advance is working.