RE: Aluminum door finishers

To: <SUOZZO1@aol.com>, <LEON5050@aol.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Aluminum door finishers
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 07:23:12 -0700
Caution if using a spray on for any parts that will contact vinyl or leather
trim (bottom inside of doors) , tonneau, tops etc.  I tried this once on
some side curtains and although the result was better looking than the tired
old part, it rubbed aluminum color off on the top.  It was, let me admit,
not the cleverest thing I ever did.

I would recommend purchasing replacements and careful installation as this
is pretty thin stuff and bends/dents easily.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org
VP/Events Director GGAHC  www.goldengatehealeys.com