[Healeys] Wheel/Tire mounting

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Wheel/Tire mounting
From: "Kenny J" <theswed@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:49:35 -0700
Does anyone know a good tire installer in  CA? Or....does anyone know where
I can get touch up paint for Dunlop wire wheels?  I bought these wheels 1
year ago.  Just got back from having new tires installed at a reputable
comapny. They scratched the hell out of 4 of my 5 wheels.  They also slashed
all of the tubes because not aware old wire wheels have tubes.  You would
think they would get a clue after the first one. They also used a putty
knife to take off the old weights. I have scrapes on the inside and outside
of the wheel.

Kenny
61 BT-7