Re: [Healeys] High rpm's plus COOLING UPDATE

To: "Ron Osowski" <rosowski@tampabay.rr.com>, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] High rpm's plus COOLING UPDATE
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:30:07 -0400
I had to think about this one.  Providing the diameter of the tire for the
computation is just so the program can determine the circumference.  The
circumference, or distance around the tire will remain constant despite the
rolling diameter impact, thus the calculations should be reasonably accurate
when based on actual tire diameters.  Am I wrong ?

Mike L.