[Healeys] Dash board stud plates

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Dash board stud plates
From: wericars@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 21:24:07 -0400
I am missing the two stud plates that screw into the back of each wooden
section of the MKIII dash board.? Each plate is attached to the wooden dash
with two wood screws?at the top edge near the fascia.? The studs correspond
with receiving?plates hanging down?from the fascia and are basicly what
attaches the top edge of the wooden sections of the dash to the fascia of the
shroud.? These are "not available" at Moss.? Does anyone have them? The
original part number was?ADG 823 and can sort of be seen on Plate M-2 of the
body parts book.? They are more clearly shown in the Moss catalogue.?

If you do not know where to get them, do you know the gauge of the plate
itself?? If I know the correct gauge I can simply buy some stock and weld a
stud onto it.? Thanks in advance for your thoughts and help.

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8