[Healeys] Dash board screws

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Dash board screws
From: wericars@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 19:56:18 -0400
Does anyone have a pic or description of the two screws and washers that attach
the top of the center section of the MK III dash (the vinyl covered section)?to
the fascia?? The parts book I have does not seem to list a part number.? The
Moss catalogue?describes them as chrome and says?they are unavailable.? The
captured nuts that they screw into are 10-32, but I don't know what the head is
supposed to look like.? I am hoping they are oval head chrome phillips screws
with finishing wahsers as I have those with british markings on the head of the
screw.? But if wishes were horses....

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8