Re: [Healeys] Why not a message board?

To: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Why not a message board?
From: glemon@neb.rr.com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:44:30 -0500
I just registered for the British Car Forum, I would say it is about as
active as this list for Healeys, I still like the list better--most of
use use our full names, vs. "handles" on the forum, maybe it is my
perception, but I get more of a community or as John puts it "homey"
feeling from the list and prefer it.  Have gotten some good help on the
forum, but also some smart alecky, condescending answers, (not that
that would ever happen here)

Maybe it is just that I feel I know you guys even though most of us
haven't met face to face.

Your mileage may vary

Greg Lemon
54 BN1