Re: [Healeys] Why not a message board?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Why not a message board?
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:37:11 -0700
wericars@aol.com wrote:

>Hello list.? I have often wondered why this group does not migrate to a
>message board format.? It seems an internet message board would be an easier
>way to read, follow, respond?to and keep track of topics.? ...

My friends often wonder why I don't migrate to a newer car. :) Maybe
email lists are the online equivalent of a classic car. Not as many
features, but a better and familiar experience?

I read through BCF from time to time but I "know" the people on the
lists. When I've had an emergency, the team.net lists come through.
Seems to me forums have more open-ended chatting ("Who likes to wear
plaid pants while driving an LBC?") than the lists -- but in the end
it's whatever works for you. It's great the hobby has a couple thriving
options.

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2 etc.