Re: [Healeys] fuel guage

To: pennell@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fuel guage
From: Dave Russell <rusd@sitestar.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:20:28 -0600
Hi Folks,

You DO realize that this type of gage requires not only a good ground at
the sending unit but also a GOOD ground at the dash unit.  Without the
dash unit ground during gage adjustment & in service, the readings will
vary considerably. The U shaped mounting bracket is NOT a good ground.

Regards,
Dave Russell