Re: [Healeys] Archives

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Archives
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:52:39 -0400
You can search and review the archives at:
http://www.team.net/archive/healeys/

However, it seems that the search will not return results for all posts made
to the list. Although the data exists in the archives back to May 2000 (in
the "mbox" format, linked beside each month), the search is only set up to
return results for posts made after March 2004. It also seems that the browse
by "Date" and "Thread" functions are only useful after March 2004.

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada
67 BJ8