Re: [Healeys] AHCA June Delegates meeting

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AHCA June Delegates meeting
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:22:15 -0400
WST,

I strongly agree with you. This has, for some, become a club with a
"swimming pool and dinning room". The local/regional clubs elect the
national leadership, whose job it is to follow the mandate of the local
chapters. There are those who would take our mutual interest in the
Austin-Healey to a "social" level, where "status" in the automotive
community is the focus of interest. Although I disagree with Rich, I
respect his opinion and his dedication to the marque. People like Rich,
Roger Moment, Norman Nock, and others understand what this is all about.

Doug