Re: [Healeys] Pedigrees of a different sort

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pedigrees of a different sort
From: Bill <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:35:11 -0700
Hey Rich,

I did not know there was a 100 registry on this side of The Pond.  I
thought John Harper of the UK was it.  If my feeble mind serves, I've
never sent you any of my info.  Correct?  If so, please let me know and
I will pass mine on.
I am a true believer in registries and totally appreciate all the time
you, Steve, etc, spend keeping them up!

Thx,

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1 # 663