Re: [Healeys] Pedigrees of a different sort

To: "Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pedigrees of a different sort
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:21:30 -0400
Bill,

Thanks very much for the support. I don't have your up to date information,
so please send me everything you can, including batch and body number (I
know, 663), chassis and engine numbers, inside and outside colours, both
originally and present, and any other info you can. Encourage everybody you
know who has a Hundred to do the same.
We'll get this info into the Hundred Registry.

Thanks again.

Rich Chrysler
Hundred Registrar.