[Healeys] Velocity stacks on a BJ8

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Velocity stacks on a BJ8
From: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:57:33 -0700 (PDT)
I installed a pair of 2" fully radiused velocity
stacks on my BJ8 and now I am looking for something to
act as a filter. The outside diameter on these
velocity stacks are 3.5" and the biggest snap on
filter screens made for Weber carbs are 3". Even if
they had them in the right size I don't know how they
would be fastened to the stacks. I found "foam socks"
(UniFilter) to slip over the velocity stack as a
filter. Has anyone used these foam socks what brand
any suggestions???
Thanks
Jorge Garcia