Re: [Healeys] Best Parts Sources (Part 2)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Best Parts Sources (Part 2)
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:30:14 -0700
Well, that sort of illustrates my main point, Tom.  In my experience, the
parts you get from Moss and V-B are very similar and about the same cost --
in many cases they might even come from the same manufacturer.  But if you
have a problem, you can get hold of someone at Moss you can talk to and who
knows what you're talking about.  At V-B, they sell parts but if a problem
comes up they have no one to help or advise you.  It's the customer service
after the sale, especially when there is a problem, that makes the
difference for me in who I do business with.  There are too many sources for
the same parts in most cases to have to put up with bad service.

Steve