Re: [Healeys] Phishing or real?

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Phishing or real?
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:00:59 -0400
Micheal,

I think it's legit. mjb has made comments in the past of problems with AOL.
Are you still getting mail from the list? I'd think you'd be able to check
the status by clicking on the link at the bottom of any (known legit) email
you received from the list.  Just a guess.

Bill,

"bounce" means that mail to Micheal couldn't be delivered and was returned.

If you want some more info: go to http://www.goggle.com and enter "define:
bounce" without the quotes in the  text box. Hit the search button and it
will display definitions of bounce found on the web.

Bob