Re: [Healeys] How Many Bytes?

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] How Many Bytes?
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:50:29 -0700
William and Eric, et al:  I am using Earthlink's Total Access program on my
Vista OS computer which has Windows Mail instead of Outlook or Outlook
Express.

Eric - The   "... <Ctrl>+<Caps>+<i>. .."  did not work.

William - The "... you can then highlight the email in the "Drafts" folder
and select
> "Properties" from the "File" menu and it will tell you the size of the
> email..."  DID work - sort of.  It appears that it gives the size in even
> KB increments, not bytes or decimal KB.

Thank you for the info, anyway.  I can always check and if it goes to 3KB,
in the 2,xxx byte range.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031.