Re: [Healeys] Engine Install

To: rrengineer@dslextreme.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Engine Install
From: <legal_bill@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:47:47 -0600 (CST)
Oil pan, block with water pump installed and cylinder head.  I leave the valve
cover off.  I bolt on all other stuff after.  Some do the water pump after
also.  I want as few items on as possible as I swing the engine in.  With the
shroud off the car, it will be very easy to bolt on everything else.