Re: [Healeys] New article on my blog. Delete if not interested.

To: "'john spaur'" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New article on my blog. Delete if not interested.
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:50:02 -0500
Good question John.
There will be an article coming up in The "Austin Healey Magazine" which
covers the event in all its gory details, however in part is says....
"and within 1 kilometer we went off the road when we missed a left turn at a
"T" at the top of a crest. One of the disadvantages of running a Healey in
this type of event is that the combination of long nose and low seating
position makes seeing the road ahead very difficult as the car crests a
hill, and it is that which caught us out."
That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
For those who don't get the mag I will post the article on my blog after
publication.

Michael Salter
100 (1953)
AHX12 (1953)