Re: [Healeys] New article on my blog. Delete if not interested.

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New article on my blog. Delete if not interested.
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:20:22 -0800
   I am glad you are OK and lived to tell the story.
   At 11:40 AM 11/20/2007 -0500, Awgertoo@aol.com wrote:

     In  a message dated 11/20/2007 10:50:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
     msalter@precisionsportscar.com writes:

          There  will  be  an  article  coming  up  in The "Austin Healey
          Magazine" which
          covers the event in all its gory details

     And still another article written by me from the perspective of the
     Navigator's seat will be appearing in the February issue of "Healey
     Marque".

     Best--Michael Oritt