[Healeys] Car for sale

Subject: [Healeys] Car for sale
From: john gillespie <austinbj8@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:36:41 -0800 (PST)
Hello fellow listers, the time has come to sell my car and 25 years of acquired
parts.
It was one of the factory original Golden Beige Metallic cars, however it is
currently painted blue/white. Just about every thing has been replaced in the
car and it has a new Heritage Interior.  A partial list of the parts include:
spare engine,two top shift trans, spare carbs, rebuilt starter and generator
and complete rear end. Plus many more parts to extensive to list.  Car and
parts as a complete package for $42,000.00,  I'll still take American money and
not insist in being paid in Euros.

John Gillespie
Ormond Beach, Fl.
(386) 676-3126