Re: [Healeys] Healey Blue rattle can paint

To: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>, healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Blue rattle can paint
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 10:47:59 -0800 (PST)
As an alternative, if you can get a bit of paint
mixed, there is a refillable pressurized spray can
available from northerntool.com. I have 2 but not yet
used them. They sell for around $15., got mine on sale
$11. Seem to be well made, my neighbor claims he did a
whole car with one. Can be pressurized with a bicycle
pump!
Best
JK

 is there