[Healeys] Spray Can Touch Up Healey Blue

To: <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Healeys] Spray Can Touch Up Healey Blue
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 13:51:18 -0500
Dear Richard,

You can have a spray can made up at your local car paint supply shop for
$20 to $30.   You might try a close match by using PPG DBU 3041 Diamond Blue
Metallic.

Ask them to see a paint swatch of that color and take an original painted
part to see if it matches close enough for you.

Mark Goodman

66BJ8 35503