[Healeys] RH fender mounting

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] RH fender mounting
From: linwood rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:26:49 -0500
Sometime in the last five years I recall reading a suggestion to deal
with the
difficulty of accessing that awkward third bolt on the right hand
fender. As I
recall, the person offered that if you place the fender nut on the
shroud rather
than the fender at that location, you can put that bolt in from the
fender side
rather than having to reach around the cooling hose on the engine side.

I am going to be mounting my front shroud and fenders this weekend and
wondered about the suggestion. Does the idea work?

Wisdom from the list?

Thanks.

Lin
1960 BT7 in restoration