[Healeys] Front End Rebuilding - BJ7

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Front End Rebuilding - BJ7
From: jcapezzuti@aol.com
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:19:31 -0500
I'm considering replacing all of the rubber bushings in the front end of my
BJ7.? I've never?done this on any car?before so I'm kind of in the dark.?

I'm only doing this as a preventative step, as?all of the rubber is the same
stuff that came from the factory, and?I want to be able to avoid anything
failing.? Also, I've got a little?play in my steering that I was?hoping this
might eliminate.???

Does anyone have any experience doing this; and have any advice or
suggestions?that you might offer??

Do any companies offer kits??

Is there anything else that I should do at the same time??

I've also heard people discuss nylon, rubber, or other types of bushings....?
What are the features & benefits of either type??

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this and offer any help!?

Jeff
Tampa
'63 BJ7