Re: [Healeys] Insurance

To: tomfelts@windstream.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Insurance
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 09:38:43 -0800
Many thx all!  Looks like I'll be going to them as long as their final
quote is reasonable.  I've just got too much money in the BN1 and am too
damn old to fight an "Actual Cash Value" battle with a claims adjuster
in the event of a first loss in my 30 years of ownership.  Ya think I
could I specifically request one of your adjusters? ;-)

Bill