Re: [Healeys] Insurance

To: "Richard Korn" <rkorn@simnet.is>, <Editorgary@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Insurance
From: "R Dickson" <rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:32:03 -0600
My brother has a 64 BJ7 with Hagerty but
must keep the 65 E-Type on the family plan with State Farm since Hagerty
requires a daily driver for each household member regardless of
circumstances.  Admittedly, he does put in 23,000 miles per year (on the
bicycle, yes 23,000 miles) and does not drive to work  because he is
retired.   The Healey and Jag
are driven less than 300 miles total per year.   Which I think is a crying
shame.  My brother says that the E-Type with State Farm is actually
cheaper than the Healey with Hagerty.

Randy Dickson
Healey-archaeologist

63  BJ7 #20040