Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Clutch adapting

To: steveg@abrazosdata.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Clutch adapting
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:49:47 +0000
If I'm not mistaken there were 5 or 6 different throwout bearings used
during the production run based on the depth of the carbon face as related
to the linkage journals. You need to find one that has the correct depth to
contact the pressure plate when the linkage is set up correctly. If there
isn't one offset by 7/8" you may need to modify the linkage.

Bill Lawrence