Re: [Healeys] Cam

To: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cam
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:21:53 -0800 (PST)
I had my cam ground locally here in Riverside, California.  There is a cam
grinder called Web Cams that has been grinding cams since 1945, so they
have been grinding Healey cams since the beginning.   Had my 100-4 cam
ground by them in a couple of days.  They leave a black coating on the cam
to protect it on start up.  All in all a very professional job.  Here's a
link: http://www.webcamshafts.com/  They list a stock grind, mild street
with wider power band and a racing grind for top end performance.  I
suppose if you had 100M specs they would be able to handle that also.
Just offering another alternative.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5