[Healeys] (no subject)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] (no subject)
From: Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:41:53 -0500
I'm rebuilding my front suspension for the first time, so I'm taking
it slowly and carefully.
I've got the front stub axle and king pin assembly on the bench, and
after removing the castelleted nut, would like to pull off the upper
trunnion. I suspect this may be a case of the manual making light of
a task which may be complicated by the effects of age.......as in;
"withdraw  fulcrum pins" on the lower "A arms!

Anyway, should I expect this to be a stubborn part to remove, and
does anyone have any tricks?
I always get there in the end, but the list has provided some great
short cuts in the past.

Stephen
BJ8