[Healeys] the format of my last few postings

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] the format of my last few postings
From: George Haywood <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:08:53 -0500
Sorry about the appearance of my last couple of postings.  I forgot to strip
non-essential info.  From my screen to the list the body of the message
changed from paragraphs to one big blob of words.  How can I prevent that, it
has only happened for the last few posts I've made and I'm not doing anything
different here.

Thanks for you help with my computer deficiency,

George