Re: [Healeys] relacement shock absorbers

To: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] relacement shock absorbers
From: Dave Russell <rusd@sitestar.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:04:58 -0700
In my experience, a seemingly "good" old shock can appear & feel like
it's working ok. However, when compared to a really good rebuilt, the RB
will have noticeably more damping resistance. They do appear to lose
efficiency through wear, even though they feel ok & don't leak.

In my opinion, the very best lever shocks you can get are rebuilts from
Peter Caldwell at:
http://www.nosimport.com/

The price is very reasonable & the replacement seals that he uses are
extremely good. The only shock I know of that has a Life Time Guarantee.

Dave Russell