Re: [Healeys] relacement shock absorbers

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] relacement shock absorbers
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:05:57 -0800 (PST)
FYI - When speaking with World Wide be sure to
indicate if you want "your shocks rebuilt", or
"rebuilt shocks".

Based on my initial discussion with World Wide, I was
told that good AH cores are in very short supply, so I
assumed that the four shocks I sent would be rebuilt
and sent back, but what I received were rebuilt shocks
that function fine, but were clearly sourced from a
car with corossion issues and are pitted.

I wish I been clearer as I would not have been
disappointed, yet I have to think there is someone out
there that was pleasently surprised...

Dean from Thousand Oaks (BN7 - Leaning again what we
already know when we assume)