Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies WARNING

To: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies WARNING
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 10:36:54 +0800
Joe -

In California (my home state) have a wombat who is currently the
Governator.

I read an article somewere that he's from Australia, which makes
sense because he talks funny, lifts weights and is a big brute.  I hear the
skiing in the Australian town of Innsbrook is pretty good!

Cheers,

Alan
Hong Kong, Japan