Re: [Healeys] More on ZDDP

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] More on ZDDP
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 18:52:04 -0800
I just bought 6 pints of GM EOS at a Chevy dealer.  The price has doubled
though.  My neighbor (he is into Hot Rods) has been working w/ someone with
ZddPlus trying to get some sort of distributorship.  As I understand it,
ZddPlus has twice the content of zddp per oz as GM EOS.  If I did the math
right, that makes it a little more expensive than EOS at its current price.

John Snyder