Re: [Healeys] Driving to San Diego

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Driving to San Diego
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 05:38:15 EST
In a message dated 2/16/08 10:27:12 PM, healeybruce@roadrunner.com writes:

> 5. PCH/Route 1 through the LA basin is NOT fun.

NOTHING is fun going through the LA basin, as far as I can see. That's the
one downside of the San Diego location. With a good car trailer now sitting in
the side yard, I could be sorely tempted to just trailer down, not because I'm
afraid of miles on the car, but because of not wanting to have to choose
between sitting in traffic for most of a day or running at high speeds with the
SUVs in the HOVs.
But I do think it's going to be the coast route because of my deeply
ingrained fear of LA HOV lanes in a 50 year old open car with no crash
protection.
Cheers
Gary

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)