Re: [Healeys] Driving to San Diego

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Driving to San Diego
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:59:01 -0600
Gary,

That4s not a bad route to take, but like most of LA and SD traffic it will
depend on what day of the week and time of day you drive the route.

I4m in Costa Rica as I write this but call me next week and I(ll explain the
details.

Curt

Maps.Google.com<http://maps.google.com/>
> looking at ways we could drive to San Diego from Northern California for
> the
> Healey meet.
> I was trying to figure out how to do that without going through the mess
> of
> LA traffic. Looking at the map, it looked as if a possibility would be to
> go
> across the north side of the San Fernando Valley (118), then pick up I210
> Rancho Cucamonga and from there down I15 to San Diego.
> Does anyone who lives down there have any thoughts on that route versus,
> say,
> 101 to Topanga Canyon to Santa Monica and down Route 1 into San Diego?
> Interested in comments on traffic, temperature, and scenery.
> Anyone?
> Thanks
> Gary

> Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.
>

> (

http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duff
y/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598