Re: [Healeys] Brake Light Switch- not behind ignition

To: 'Bob Johnson' <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>, 'Healeys'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Light Switch- not behind ignition
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:39:29 -0400
Go to Lin Rose's terrific restoration site and look at this first:

http://web.mac.com/linwoodrose/My_AH_3000_BT7_/Brakes.html

Then go to his site using this URL and go to the Archives. Once there, look
at Week ten for photos and a description of his installation.

I have the switch that he uses and it is terrific.

http://web.mac.com/linwoodrose/My_AH_3000_BT7_/Restoration_Blog/

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com