Re: [Healeys] AH Sprite.

To: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>, "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AH Sprite.
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:59:57 -0400
James,

It's hard to tell by these two pictures but what I can see right away are
the following "discrepancies" which in my mind would take away from the
car's value:

1. The seams between the A post and the outer rocker panel and the rear
dogleg and outer rocker panel have been filled.

2. The seats though barely visible have some sort of head rests fitted so
perhaps the seats themselves are wrong?

3. The front bumper is missing. Not uncommon, but for near top dollar it
would be nice if the whole car was there.

4. Have the front horizontal bonnet body seams either side of the grille
opening been filled as well?

5. The side sill jacking holes are gone, filled, whatever. In fact I'd say
the whole car has that look of a lot of filler on it.

Rich Chrysler