Re: [Healeys] Brake Fluid Who Knew?

To: Bob Johnson <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Fluid Who Knew?
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:31:13 -0700
Guess I'm being nit-picky today, but this page

http://brakefluidtest.com/news/specialreports/map-standards-and-guideli.shtml

refers to Dot 5.1 as "silicone.'' I don't believe Dot 5.1 BF is silicone
(as discussed on a recent thread on this list).

It bugs me when when someone trying to sound authoritative gets the
facts wrong.  Pretty much throws the whole premise in doubt (it's not a
simple typo).

Otherwise, this could be a useful product.

bs