[Healeys] Friday Funnies

To: WABORJA@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Friday Funnies
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:59:06 EDT
Dear Abby,

I am a 60-year-old woman who is  married to a man who acts like he hates me.
In public, he pretends he  loves me and talks about how wonderful I am.  But
in private, he shakes his  finger in my face and calls me the "B" word.  He
constantly tells me how  ugly I am without make-up.  I've tried everything,
including a face-lift,  botox treatments, and a chin tuck.  I even went on a
diet
and lost 20  pounds.

He quit his job a few years ago after having an affair with a  woman in his
office.  He hasn't even looked for another job.  We  haven't slept together
since I confronted him about the affair.  He denied  it, of course, but
everybody
knew it.  It was humiliating.  I believe  he is still messing around.

While we both want to sell this house, we  argue constantly about when to put
it on the market.  The house we want  will be available in a few months.  My
husband wants to put our house on  the market now.  I think we should wait a
while.  He has already  started collecting boxes and packing up his stuff.  Do
you think he is  planning to leave me?

Signed,
Worried in NY

Dear Worried in  NY:

I doubt it.  He wants to move back into the White House  as much as you do.

Home.